Create a repository on the Spatie organization on GitHub using the repo naming rules.
- Provision a new server on Forge. Use a kebab-cased version of the domain name for the droplet (example:
- Create a new site with root
- Ensure the name of the database makes sense
- Run our ansible scripts on the freshly provisioned server
- Start one or two queue workers:
default, and if using Blender
- Update the relevant
.envvariables. Don't forget to add the necessary service API keys later.
- Enable backups in BackupPC for the project
- Update our shared
.ssh/configfile, so we can SSH to servers without specifying a username
Our Blender sites use a few third party services. Here's a checklist on what needs to be set up.
Unless specified otherwise, use the website's domain name as its identifier (API key name, property name, etc.)
- Create a new Sendgrid API key
- Create a new Google Analytics property
- Create a new Google Tag Manager container
- Create a constant containing the Universal Analytics ID
- Set up a tag for Google Analytics pageviews
- Set up Bugsnag for Laravel